4th of July in Philadelphia!!!
There are a few traditions which are a staple to the 4th of July: barbeques, beach/pool days, fireworks, and, in my case, a screening of 1776. Traditions in mind, Philadelphia has a few Independence Day Celebrations prepared for July 3rd and 4th.
- Free Museum Day at the National Liberty Museum: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/free-museum-day-at-the-national-liberty-museum/
- Free Museum Day at the Rodin Museum: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/free-museum-day-at-the-rodin-museum/
- Philadelphia Block Part at the Independence Mall: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/philadelphias-historic-philadelphia-block-party-celebrating-the-bourse/
- POPs on Independence at the Independence Hall: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/pops-on-independence-2/
- Wawa Welcome America July 4th Concert and Fireworks with Pitbull, Heather Headley, and Philly POPs Big Band: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/july-4th-concert-fireworks/ FREE EVENT!
- Celebration of Freedom Ceremony: A series of speeches and music to start the day. https://welcomeamerica.com/event/july-4th-concert-fireworks/
- Independence Day Parade: https://welcomeamerica.com/event/the-united-states-of-americas-independence-day-parade/
For the several days leading up to July 4th there are daily events which you may peruse through here: https://www.visitphilly.com/articles/philadelphia/fourth-of-july-in-philadelphia-wawa-welcome-america/#vp-article-section–item-47
Fireworks! Not 4th of July night is complete without these. For a full list of Philadelphia, Philadelphia suburbs, and New Jersey check this guide by CBS: https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/06/29/guide-to-july-4th-fireworks-2018-philly-jersey-shore-south-jersey-delaware/
Stay safe and enjoy the cities celebrations! Happy 4th of July!